quest for the perfect purse



my newest purse inspired by Simplicity 5308 view B. what I like about it: 
1. it has a flap, which I like but sometimes I get annoyed with flaps that sometimes get in the way so I added to the  outside covering 2 large pockets- the main compartment is access by zipper on top
2. it has a short handle and a larger handle that can clip off and tuck into large outside back pocket, I use the short handle most of the time but for hands-free shopping its nice to have the large handle accessible
3.All the fabric came from my stash

What I don't like:
1. the elastic on the back pocket isn't tight enough it gaps a lot and I think it looks diaper-baggy
2. the front pockets are gappy, I should have given them more dimension along the bottom
3. no dedicated cell phone pocket


No comments: